Career Accelerator Program
Everything you need to unlock the life & career you deserve
"Grant helped me with much more than just English. I now feel closer to my career goal. Grant is the best teacher I've ever had."
- Yiyeon Kim, Logo/Brand Designer at Frienkly
"Grant is the best teacher I've ever met. I do not hesitate to recommend Grant to people around me."
- Inyoung Jeon, CTO at CLO Virtual Fashion
"I have experienced many kinds of programs and teachers. However, I haven't met any professional before Grant."
- Kangmo Ku, Account Executive at Google
Career Accelerator Program Objectives
- To get you a fulfilling high-paying job you’ll love
- Help you master your ability to network and sell yourself
- Show you a winning strategy to stand out from other candidates, connect with people, and create new opportunities for the rest of your career
- Give you all the encouragement, advice, and support to reach your maximum career potential
- Get you ready to make an awesome impression and be incredibly successful at whatever exciting new job you get
To Make Your Dream Happen, You'll Get Free Lifetime Access to All of my Career Coaching Courses:
Perfect Resume Masterclass
What you’ll learn
- How to write a resume so impressive that you’ll get interviews at top companies who are already interested in hiring you
- Insight from real recruiters all over the world on exactly what they look for in resumes
Total Content Length: ~ 4 hours 15 minutes
Original price: $250
Linkedin Profile & Networking Masterclass
What you’ll learn
- How to make an incredible Linkedin profile that shows up often in recruiter searches
- How to introduce yourself and network the right way, a skill that will make a massive difference in your job search
Total Content Length: ~ 5 hours 20 minutes
Original price: $90
Perfect Cover Letter Masterclass
What you’ll learn
- How write a compelling, interesting, professional cover letter that perfectly compliments your resume
- How to stand out from other applicants, impress the recruiter, and get the interview opportunities you're hoping for
Total Content Length: ~ 1 hour 50 minutes
Original price: $60
Interview Excellence Masterclass
What you’ll learn
- How to plan and give organized, professional, compelling answers for every common interview question
- The best ways to prepare for any important interview
- How to connect with the recruiter, stay calm, and perform at your very best
Total Content Length: ~ 2 hours 30 minutes
Original price: $250
7 Day Presentation Mastery Program
What you’ll learn
- How to give powerful introductions that grab your audience’s attention
- How to clearly, confidently explain all the topics of your presentation
- How to end your presentations the right way, with an organized conclusion
- How to answer any audience questions with confidence
Total Content Length: ~ 6 hours 30 minutes
Original price: $200
Career Accelerator Program Structure & Stages
Phase One: Purpose, Research, & Planning
Setting you up for an incredibly successful job search.
Find Your 'Why'
Evaluate Your English
Form A Winning Strategy
By the end of Phase One, you will...
Phase Two: Documents
Creating documents that show your value and get you the opportunities you're hoping for.
Who Do You Work With?
By the end of Phase Two, you will...
Phase Three: Interview Preparation
Preparing you to show your full value and make a great impression.
Interview Answer Organization
Interview Answer Content
Interview Answer Delivery
By the end of Phase Three, you will...
Phase Four: Interview Roleplay
Stand out from other candidates and get the job you deserve.
Full Mock Interviews
Technical Presentations/Case Studies
True Interview Confidence
By the end of Phase Four, you will...
Phase Five: Job Acceptance/Preparation
Preparing to truly thrive at your new job.
Success at Work
Success in a new Country/Culture
By the end of Phase Five, you will...
Meet Your Instructor
Hi there. My name’s Grant, and I’m on a mission to help 10,000 motivated Koreans unlock life-changing international careers.
While living and working in Seoul 2016-2019, I discovered 3 things:
1: So many Koreans are incredibly bright, motivated, and hardworking. I love working with people who have passion and purpose in their lives.
2: Many of them either have big career goals or are stuck at jobs they don't really like with demanding bosses and tons of overtime work. They want to improve their situation, and English is their biggest obstacle in doing so.
3: A lot of English classes aren't very good. Whether they're too focused on grammar or just general free talking, they don't get people the communication skills/confidence they need to level up their careers.
...so, I founded an online English company with the goal of helping Koreans gain the real communication skills/confidence they need to speak with confidence, improve their work performance, and move up in their careers.
Over the 2 years I ran my business, I:
- Helped hundreds of Koreans in all industries make massive improvements to their work communication fast
- Published a book that was sold in
- Built an online following of over 25,000 people
- Reached the top 1% of all educators on Linkedin
A Few of Many Happy Clients:
Eventually, I realized the greatest possible value I can offer isn’t ‘English’. It’s directly helping Koreans unlock life changing international careers.
So, I founded Grant Sundbye: Career Coaching in 2022 with a mission to help 10,000 motivated Korean professionals unlock the exciting, fulfilling careers they deserve.
Career Accelerator Success Stories
They changed their lives and so can you.
Loving Life Abroad for the First Time Ever
Lily had spent her entire life in Korea, but dreamed of living & working abroad.
Within a few months of joining the Career Accelerator program, Lily got offered a job as a developer at Adyen, a fintech company in the Netherlands.
Now, Lily is loving her exciting new life in Amsterdam!
- She has beautiful apartment right next to her office
- She gets to leave work by 5 or 6pm every day
- She never has any unexpected overtime
- She's making friends/connections from all over the world
- She's earning more money than she ever did in Korea
I'm so happy for you, Lily. You earned it!
Higher Salary, More Impact
Min-Soo had spent most of his career at Merck Life Sciences in Korea. He was a fantastic, high-value member of their team and felt ready to take that next step.
During the Career Accelerator Program, Min-Soo got 100% ready for several incredibly important technical presentations he had to give to executives.
Min-Soo was able to deliver his message with confidence and clarity, show his value to the executives, and earn the promotion he was hoping for.
He's now head of sales at Merck Korea. He's earning a significantly higher salary, has more global responsibilities, and has accomplished something he feels truly proud of.
Great work, Min-Soo!
His Dream Medical Residency Program
When John and I met, he was about to move to the United States to pursue his dream of becoming a successful neurologist.
During the Career Accelerator program, John and I went through all his application documents and prepared for every single stage of the medical residency interview process.
As a result, John was invited to join his dream residency program at Loyola University in Chicago.
He's currently in his program, well on his way to reaching his ultimate career goal of becoming a full-time neurologist in the United States.
Giving Herself the Career She Deserves & Her Son the Childhood He Deserves
As a working mom, Jiyoung was overwhelmed in Korea. She had to stay at the office till 11pm most nights and barely had any time with her husband and 5 year old son.
She knew something had to change, and it did.
Shortly after joining the Career Accelerator program, she accepted an offer for a senior marketing analyst position in The Netherlands, where her life is completely different.
- She never misses dinner with her family
- She can take time off whenever she wants
- She can attend all her son's school functions
- She's earning a higher salary and doing work she truly enjoys
All your success is totally deserved, Jiyoung!
Out of a Negative Work Environment Into a Job They Love
This client (who would prefer to remain anonymous) had been stuck in a stressful, toxic work environment for far too long.
They joined the Career Accelerator Program because they knew they were capable of more and deserved better.
Midway through the program, they received a fantastic offer to become a data scientist at the Seoul office of an international tech company.
They're now enjoying a much better work life balance, improved mental health, and the security of knowing they'll never have to put up with a toxic work environment again.
You deserve the best.
With the right program, you are 100% capable of having the rewarding, fulfilling career you're hoping for.
However, that will only happen if you choose to take action.
Invest in yourself now, so you can have the life and career you deserve very soon.
I'll be there to help you every step of the way.
Click the button below, and we'll make your dream happen together.Click Here to Schedule Your Consultation